Web Developer (m/w/d)
- Vacancy: Web Developer (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent Contract
- Desired Starting Date: As soon as possible
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a creative mind!
A creative mind cannot merely be instructed to thrive, as such you have the opportunity to select your projects and use your ideas to improve our ever-evolving work-flows, on any front and to independently develop concepts. We look for someone that can structure the experience for users and not just simply manipulate content.
We are looking for a personality!
Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
We are looking for a "Developer by Heart"!
Because we enjoy designing, developing and consulting. Whether it's a CMS system for a discerning customer or the design of a clever UX solution, with a new technology and the know-how of the entire team, we can tackle any challenge to have you at our side.
What we expect from you:
- Min. 3 years of experience
- Selection, evaluation, and development of new projects
- Direct contact with the customers to advise them optimally
- “Native team player” and experience with agile project setups
- You can handle PHP5 and SQL.
- "Object-oriented development" is not a foreign word for you
- You understand English and can document your work in English
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- A degree or training in computer science
- You have already used one or the other Content Management System (Wordpress, Drupal, Kirby ...)
- You have ever seen the Linux console and also issued commands in it
- You have work experience in development teams, using tools such as GIT and methods such as Scrum and Kanban
What we offer you:
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (Launch area, standing working area, conference rooms, meeting rooms)
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
- High compensation and equipment of your choice
- Client projects for major brands
- Drive our own software products to the next level
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Flat hierarchy
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us: