TypeScript Engineer (Remote or On-site)
- Vacancy: Senior TypeScript Engineer (m/w/d)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Remote or On-site in Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
We are looking for Senior TypeScript Engineers (Remote or On-site)
If you are a passionate tech enthusiast who likes to wave their nerd flag high, you will fit right in.
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Over the years we have built up trust with our clients, large and small, to deliver bespoke applications with modern technologies; the current horizon being APIs delivered via NodeJS in micro-service architectures deployed in Kubernetes clusters (K8s), while keeping a weather eye on the technological edge with topics such as Design-to-Code solutions for the front-end. Our agile & interdisciplinary squads all work to agile methodologies allowing us to be fast in delivery.
Above all, we are a diverse, hard-working, and team-centric company who thoroughly enjoy the technologies and projects we work with.
Check out Kununu to see how our employees rate acrontum!
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience backend and frontend combined
- Expertise with at least 2 of the following frameworks (in TypeScript): Vue, React or Angular
- Able to work & style modern UI components to spec (CSS / SASS / SCSS)
- Experience building RESTful APIs with ExpressJs or NestJs (TypeScript)
- Experience with testing frameworks (jest, mocha/chai) and writing integration, e2e, and unit tests
- Must be experienced with Node.js in TypeScript
- Must be experienced with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Comfortable with Git
- Comfortable with Docker and docker-compose
- A team player with Agile experience in a Scrum setup
- Very good English Language Skills or excellent German language skills
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- OpenAPI 3 or Swagger for model-driven APIs
- Confluence and Jira expertise
- e2e testing (Nightwatch or Cypress)
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- Retirement pension plan
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment (including a kicker/foosball table and gaming room)
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity, and meeting & project rooms
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive environment - your ideas are encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in sports, healthcare, and automotive industries (to name a few)
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we conduct all interviews remotely via phone or MS Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Apply directly via Personio or
Get in touch today:
- Contact Person: Human Resources
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 89 99 74 37 03 0