TypeScript Engineer (Remote)
- Vacancy: Senior TypeScript Engineer (m/w/d)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Remote but within Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
We are looking for Remote Senior TypeScript Engineers (within Germany only)
If you live in Germany and enjoy remote agile working in an end-to-end Typescript technology stack, then get in touch.
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Over the years we have built up trust with our clients, large and small, to deliver bespoke applications with modern technologies; the current horizon being APIs delivered via NodeJS in micro-service architectures deployed in Kubernetes clusters (K8s), while keeping a weather eye on the technological edge with topics such as Design-to-Code solutions for the front-end. Our agile & interdisciplinary squads all work to agile methodologies allowing us to be fast in delivery.
Above all, we are a hard-working team-centric company who thoroughly enjoy the technologies and projects we work in.
Check out Kununu to see how our employees rate acrontum!
What we expect from you:
- To live in Germany, we cannot currently offer this remote position to anyone living outside of Germany.
- Experience in at least 2 TypeScript frameworks either Vue, React or Angular
- Not to be a CSS desginer, but able to work & style modern UI components to spec.
- RESTful APIs with ExpressJS & TypeScript
- Experience with micro-service architecture design patterns
- Unit testing
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB & Redis
- Docker or Podman
- A team player with Agile experience in a Scrum setup
- Very good English Language Skills
- Confluence and Jira workflow
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven full time work experience
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- OpenAPI 2/3, Swagger and AyncAPI for model driven APIs
- e2e Testing (Nightwatch or Cypress)
- MySQL, ElasticSearch
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and automotive industries
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space when in Munich, with high-end equipment
- Lounge area, high quality workspaces, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting & project rooms
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum
- Retirement pension plan
- Free fruit, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine), when in Munich
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we conduct all interviews remotely via phone or MS Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: