(Senior) IT Project Manager & Consultant (m/w/d)
- Vacancy: IT Project Manager/IT Consultant (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a creative mind!
A creative mind cannot merely be instructed to thrive, as such you have the opportunity to select your projects and use your ideas to improve our ever-evolving work-flows. We are looking for a personality! Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo…if the status quo can be improved.
We are looking for a "Project Manager by Heart"!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage an organization of key client projects as well as internal projects. You excel at delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. You are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you supervise. You thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
What we expect from you:
- Min. 3 years of experience
- “Native team player” and experience with agile project setups
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Prepare meetings and create comprehensive project documentation for client management
- Manage client relationships and support for our new business development
- Work self-reliant and think highly analytical to manage complexity
- Create and calculate reliable, sophisticated offerings
- Great time management and organization skills
- Confident behavior
- You are curious and enjoy talking to people
- You are able to keep calm in stressful situations
- Very good English and German communication skills
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus
- Professional certification (PMP, Scrum Master etc.) is an asset
- PMP/PMI certification and/or experience in projects driven according to PMP/PMI standards
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
What we offer you:
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (lounge area, standing working area, conference rooms, meeting and creativity rooms)
- High autonomy
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
- High compensation and equipment of your choice
- Client projects for major brands as well as own software products
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Flat hierarchy
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
- Modern toolset, automated where possible – flexible where needed
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us:
- Contact Person: Alejandra Leibold/ Head of Human Resources
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Skype: acrontum
- Phone: +49 89 99 74 37 03 0