(Senior) DevOps Expert
- Vacancy: (Senior) DevOps Expert (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer
...who is able to visualise how a DevOps team for a modern digital agency should look and function; from both a technical, process and business perspective. You are comfortable with the responsibility of creating new processes and solutions for a wide variety of applications and different hosting providers, and can effectively work hand in hand with developers and the IT team. While you love working with up to date technology, you prefer to keep one step behind the "bleeding edge'. Daily work routine includes planning, creating and optimizing delivery pipelines, maintaining currently running projects on different environments, creating and keeping watch on monitoring solutions, while always helping to steer the team direction toward larger company goals through the use of company wide OKRs. You are someone who can imagine a working construct and potentially interested in leading the implementation with a growing team.
We are looking for a personality!
We are looking for hard-working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react properly to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
Check out Kununu to see how our employees rate acrontum!
What we expect from you:
- Building new and maintaining existing Docker images
- Maintaining and setting up Kubernetes Clusters in more than just AWS
- Gitlab: extensive knowledge from CI/D to groups and permissions, and everything in between
- Developing and maintaining helm scripts
- Bash scripting expert
- LinuxOS, alpine or Debian based system expert
- AWS experience with Cloudwatch, API Gateway, API Keys, Security, and infrastructure
- Additionally / alternatively on hands experience with configuring and maintaining Openshift based environments
- Experience with Monitoring tools (i.e. Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience in creating and maintaining centralized logs
- Microservices infrastructure experience
- A team player with Agile experience in a Scrum setup
- Excellent time management skills
- Very good English language or excellent German language skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- OpenAPI 3 or Swagger for model driven APIs
- Database knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Jira and Confluence expertise
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum.
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and automotive industries
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting & project rooms
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- Retirement pension plan
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we will for now conduct all interviews remotely via phone or Skype/Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: