- Vacancy: QA Tester
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time or part-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react properly to change requirements regardless of the difficulty.
Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a creative mind!
A creative mind cannot merely be instructed to thrive, as such you have the opportunity to use your ideas to improve our ever-evolving work-flows, on any front and to independently design concepts. We are looking for someone who can structure the experience for users and not just simply create a design
We are looking for a personality!
Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
We are looking for a "Tester by Heart"!
As we enjoy delivering high-quality solutions to our clients, testing is an essential part of our process. As a QA Tester, you are passionate about delivering high-quality digital solutions and thus have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
What we expect from you:
- Min. 1 year of proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- “Native team player” and experience with agile project setups
- Quality-oriented output
- Experience in project management and QA methodologies
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors efficiently
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- Working experience at major agencies and/or brands
- Experience in handling supporting / project tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Regression testing
- Unit testing via Jest or PHPUnit
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
What we offer you:
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (Launch area, standing working area, conference rooms, meeting rooms)
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
- High compensation
- Client projects for major brands
- Drive our own software products to the next level
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Flat hierarchy
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us :
Contact Person: Alejandra Leibold/ Head of Human Resources
Phone: +49 89 99 74 37 03 0