IT Project Manager & Consultant
- Vacancy: IT Project Manager/IT Consultant
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a confident IT Consultant
We are looking for an experienced technical IT Consultant to build and lead a new squad. We are looking for a someone with a proven track record of leading digital products and services liaising directly with clients to turn their requirements into a reality.
We are not just looking for a project manager, we need someone who knows the difference between a front-end and a back-end, what the difference between a back-end, full-stack, front-end developer is. Someone who isn't shy to put pen to paper to visualise systems or a wire-frame when needed and is confident in advising clients of alternate directions for their product. We need an individual that excels at delivering projects on time within budget and scope.
This role is central to the success of a project, so high emotional intelligence, communication and organisational skills are an absolute must.
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a personality!
We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
What we expect from you:
- Min. 3 years of experience
- “Native team player” and experience with agile project setups
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Prepare meetings and create comprehensive project documentation for client management
- Manage client relationships and support for our new business development
- Work self-reliant and think highly analytical to manage complexity
- Create and calculate reliable, sophisticated offerings
- Great time management and organization skills
- Confident behavior
- You are curious and enjoy talking to people
- You are able to keep calm in stressful situations
- Very good English and German communication skills
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus
- Professional certification (PMP, Scrum Master etc.) is an asset
- PMP/PMI certification and/or experience in projects driven according to PMP/PMI standards
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum, if successful take your business out into the real world and lead it to success
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged for both how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and motor-company world
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting & project rooms
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: