IT Project Management Officer
- Vacancy: IT Project Management Officer (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a supportive IT Project Management Officer with a focus on project controlling
We are looking for an experienced IT project management officer to work together with project managers in agile web development environments to ensure profitability targets are met. We are looking for someone who understands well the nuances of business models in an IT agency world to establish risks are properly addressed and that profitability across projects is achieved.
We are not looking for just a controller. We need someone who works closely and collaboratively with project managers, actively supports them with necessary insights and strategic suggestions, and acts as a link across teams to share best practices and tools.
This role is central to project profitability, so high affinity with numbers and metrics, as well as emotional intelligence, communication, and organizational skills are an absolute must to ensure improvements are sustainable.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT or digital project management controlling
- Practical experience and deep understanding of estimations, roadmaps, budgets at different levels, and profitability impacts from various moving parts in an agile project
- Practical experience with a set of strategies to improve project profitability and meet the targets despite upcoming challenges
- Understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Proficient English language skills
- German language skills are a plus
- “Native team player”
- Excellent communication, feedback, and people skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Set up a series of critical metrics to optimize financial performance and monitor consistency across projects
- Execute regular project controlling checks (e. g. at ticket, version and overall project levels) in an agile context
- Ensure that relevant tools are updated to maintain a good project controlling overview in (near) real-time for all stakeholders and the team
- Ensure projects are on track regarding the roadmaps and the budgets
- Work closely together with project managers to systematically guide teams to reduce financial project risks and resolve road blockers that can harm profitability (e. g. overrunning on estimates)
- Provide necessary insights into project resource allocation from the budget point of view
- Actively support in offer pricing preparation and in the invoicing process
- Work self-reliantly and think highly analytically to manage complexity
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum!
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and automotive industries
- Supportive and international environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- A people-centric company culture that lives its core values
- Fun team events
- Flexible working hours, the possibility for mobile working, and good work-life balance
- Annual budget for individual further training
- Bike Leasing
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we will for now conduct all interviews remotely via phone or Skype/Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: