IT Project Management Consultant (South Africa)
- Vacancy: IT Project Management Consultant (m/w/d)
- Location: South Africa (remote)
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for experienced IT project managers/technical consultants
We are looking for an experienced technical IT Consultant to manage mid-sized to large projects in a self-reliant way. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of leading digital products and services liaising directly with clients to turn their requirements into a reality.
We are not just looking for a project manager. We need someone who knows the difference between a back-end, full-stack, and front-end development; someone who isn't shy to put pen to paper to visualize systems or a wire-frame when needed and is confident in advising clients of alternate directions for their product. We need an individual that excels at delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Furthermore, the candidate should provide professional experience of managing a team to achieve project objectives.
This role is central to the success of a project, so high emotional intelligence, communication, and organizational skills are an absolute must.
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react properly to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
Check out Kununu to see how our employees rate acrontum!
- 5+ years’ experience in digital project management consulting and having managed IT projects as the main responsible
- Experienced in Agile project setups
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- “Native team player”
- PMP/PMI certification and/or experience in projects driven according to PMP/PMI standards
- Scrum Master certification and/or experience with Scrum principles is preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient English language skills and German preferred.
- Lead the complete project lifecycle, from pre-sales to delivery
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Prepare meetings and create comprehensive project documentation for client management
- Manage client relationships and support for our new business development
- Work self-reliantly and think highly analytically to manage complexity
- Create and calculate reliable, sophisticated offerings
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive and international environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- A people-centric company culture that lives its core values
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility for mobile working, and good work-life balance
- Annual budget for individual further training
- Client projects for major brands in sports, healthcare, and automotive industries (to name a few)
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we will for now conduct all interviews remotely via phone or Skype/Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Apply directly via Personio or
Get in touch today:
- Contact Person: Human Resources
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: acrontum
- Phone: +49 89 99 74 37 03 0