We are on the lookout for a new, full-time, HR Manager to expand our team in Munich, Germany.
We are looking for a new HR Manager
We are looking for someone with a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to on-boarding, employee compensation to evaluation and more. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labour law and consider yourself to have a high level emotional intelligence this is the place to be. The role as a HR Manager will be far from one-dimensional, it will ask of you to undertake a wide range of HR tasks from organising training's, administering employee starters, benefits and leavers and crafting new HR policies as well as evolving existing ones. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. You will also act a the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation.
We are looking for a personality!
Somebody who can express their own vision and ideas with passion and courage. We are looking for hard-working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react properly to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
What we expect from you
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; Confluence and Jira would be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications with the respective team leaders
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organise training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organise semiannual and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organising team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- An environment to introduce your own ideas
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Plenty of space for alternate working environments
- Flexible work schedule (flexi-time and remote working)
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: