- Vacancy: HR Lead (m/w/d)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Location: Munich, Germany (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a Human Resources Lead...
...who is able to visualize how an HR team should collaborate and function in a modern digital agency; from a strategic and operational perspective. Daily work routine includes leading and directing the functions of the Human Resources department as well as making active contributions as a strategic member of the Management Team. You are someone who is eager to share their experience with a growing team, and comfortable recruiting, onboarding, and mentoring new talent.
- You have strong communication skills: You enjoy communicating with colleagues and team members. You are open to feedback, new ideas, and impulses.
- You create a healthy culture of failure, promote the exchange of knowledge, and bring new impulses into your team. You act as a mentor and provide critical guidance.
- You help sharpen the strategy for the employee development of the organization and ensure that processes support quality and growth across the organization.
- You are comfortable with the responsibility of creating new processes and solutions for an international organization with multiple locations and can effectively unify internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience as an HR Manager or 4+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Certified Human Resources Specialist (Geprüfte /r Personalfachkaufmann /-frau) or
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Experience with employee training and development initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of labor, tax, and social security law
- Experience with Personnel Management software
- Excellent communication, feedback, and people skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Design & develop HR strategies to support organizational goals
- Create and administer compensation and benefit structures
- Own the talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Cultivate and manage relationships with HR vendors
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Enable training and mentoring for all employees
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Ensure compliance with EU-GDPR and local employment law with respect to employment contracts and recordkeeping.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom
- Supportive and international environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work
- A people-centric company culture that lives its core values
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility for mobile working, and good work-life balance
- Annual budget for individual further training
- Bike Leasing
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we will now conduct all interviews remotely via phone or Skype/Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Apply directly: https://acrontum.jobs.personio.de/job/738322#apply
Get in touch today: