- Vacancy: (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer
The right person for the job will be responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. So the role needs someone who can not only build development chains but design new processes for new projects and adapt existing patterns to accommodate new requirements.
Other responsibilities include working together with our consultants and clients to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing & updating solutions. As well as building and executing test plans, performing developer operation quality reviews, managing day to day operations, and fixing operational issues. You must be able to adjust to business change; evolving business goals and strategies, and new emerging technologies.
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a personality
We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
What we an expect from you
- A team player with Agile experience with either Kanban or Scrum
- Very good English Language Skills or excellent German language skill
- Good knowledge of CentOS, Debian and XEN
- Bash scripting experience
- Extensive hands on experience with AWS cloud (ECS, EKS, Lambda, etc) and container-based technologies
- You are very comfortable with Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of security and networking in AWS, Docker and Kubernetes (VPC, Subnets, Routers, etc)
- Ability to plan and build an entire architecture from scratch
- Ability to wrap an existing code base into Docker images
- Exposure to server-less is a plus
- Well versed with creating CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab CI
- Kubernetes deployments using Helm charts
- Database management (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
What would be nice to have
- Good knowledge of writing Infrastructure as Code with CloudFormation, Terraform etc.
- Experience with Jira and confluence
- Existing experience working alongside agile development teams which build apps in NodeJS, PHP, MySql, Postgres, MongoDB, React and Angular.
- Additional databases (MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Hands on experience with OpenShift and OpenStack
- Basic coding experience with NodeJS
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- An environment to introduce your own ideas
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Plenty of space for alternate working environments
- Flexible work schedule (flexi-time & remote working)
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: