Brand & Marketing Manager
- Vacancy: Brand & Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
Wir halten nichts von ein- bis zweijährigen Gigs und wollen mit unseren Teams Großes erreichen! Das ist Kern unserer Unternehmenskultur.
Sowohl für DAX-Konzerne wie auch Mittelständler gestalten wir individuelle digitale Transformation: von Automatisierung bis Datenerfassung & Auswertung, Entwicklung digitaler Geschäftsmodelle, Konzeptionierung & Coding neuer Produkte/Services bis hin zur betriebswirtschaftlichen und technischen Fallprüfung erhalten unsere Mandanten ein breites Portfolio an Dienstleistungen aus einer Hand.
Alle offenen Stellen in unseren Teams finden Sie unterhalb als Liste.
Neugierig geworden, aber noch Fragen? Nicht das Passende dabei? Kontaktieren Sie uns jederzeit gerne mit Ihrer Bewerbung, offenen Fragen und Initiativbewerbungen.
Ihre Ansprechpartnerinnen sind Jennifer Kamp und Dana Lettich aus unserem Human Resources Team:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services to prospective clients and as part of our recruitment process. Our goal is to grow the Marketing department, together with Design, to also offer marketing and branding services directly to our clients.
In this role, you will be optimizing our internal and external marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, driving execution, and ultimately improving the impact of our marketing by tracking what matters. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of B2B marketing strategies that are appropriate for a mid-sized IT development & consulting agency. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into measurable results.
We are looking for a creative mind!
Technical ability in marketing software is important but for this role we are hoping to find someone with a creative spark that goes beyond technical know-how. Developing well thought out marketing strategies, crafting enticing & brand appropriate copy takes experience and creative skill, this is what we are looking for.
We are looking for a personality!
Somebody who can express their own vision and ideas with passion and courage. We are looking for hard-working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
- Experience in the IT Software Development industry
- 5 years experience as a Marketing Specialist, preferably in the DACH region
- Extensive knowledge of B2B marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Superb communication and project management abilities
- Proficiency in marketing automation software
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Fluent/Native English speaker
- Fluent German language skills (C1)
- Develop and drive marketing strategies to support organizational goals
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from conception to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels (e.g., content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy-writing, performance analysis, etc.,)
- Cultivate and manage strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from websites to hard-copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on marketing campaign performance, gain insights, and assess against goals
- Engage new and current teammates with a comprehensive employer branding approach
- Stay up-to-date on marketing strategies and trends
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom
- Supportive and international environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work
- A people-centric company culture that lives its core values
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility for mobile working, and good work-life balance
- Annual budget for individual further training
- Bike Leasing
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: