2nd Level Support (m/w/d)
- Vacancy: 2nd Level Support (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent Contract
- Desired Starting Date: As soon as possible
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty.
Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client
We are looking for a creative mind!
A creative mind cannot merely be instructed to thrive, as such you have the opportunity to select your projects and use your ideas to improve our ever-evolving work-flows, on any front and to independently develop concepts. We look for someone that can structure the experience for users and not just simply manipulate content.
We are looking for a personality!
Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
We are looking for a "Supporter by Heart"!
As a 2nd level support, you are passionate about helping people. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems for automotive.You are knowledgeable and customer-oriented. You have a superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude. You are all about adding value to the customer.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Ticket processing in ITSM / User Helpdesk experience
- Ability to process optimization
- Advanced knowledge of automotive topics (account management, infrastructure, offers, etc.)
- Availability between 07:00 and 18:00 (shift service, change, availability to nonfederated holidays)
- IT-Solution and Service Consulting
- Editorial competence to document errors or problems
- Internet / digital service knowledge
- Working with Microsoft Office 2013+ and Microsoft Windows 10
- German and English (at least C1)
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system, software and hardware issues
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged, document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
What we offer you:
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (lounge area, standing working area, conference rooms, meeting and creativity rooms)
- High autonomy
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
- High compensation and equipment of your choice
- Client projects for major brands as well as own software products
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Flat hierarchy
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us: