- Vacancy: UX/UI Designer
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent Contract
- Desired Starting Date: As soon as possible
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with eye on tomorrow. Our solution driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a creative mind!
A creative mind cannot merely be instructed to thrive, as such you have the opportunity to select your projects and use your ideas to improve our ever evolving work-flows, on any front and to independently develop concepts. We look for someone that can structure the experience for users and not just simply manipulate content.
We are looking for a personality!
Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hard working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
We are looking for a "Desginer by Heart"!
Because we enjoy designing, developing and consulting. Whether it's a CMS system for a discerning customer or the design of a clever UX solution, with a new technology and the know-how of the entire team, we can tackle any challenge to have you at our side.
As a UX designer you are passionate about wireframes, anytime something is put on paper and identified, you turn it into an expression of ideas that should be explored and evolved. Your role goes beyond designing individual interfaces, is about making the user experience as unified as possible. You are all about adding value for the customer.
What we expect from you:
- Min. 3 years of experience
- “Native team player” and experience with agile project setups
- Adept in data research and analysis
- Strong strategic thinking to quickly grasp business / strategic models and create digital concepts
- Highly creative / innovative out of the box thinking
- Ability to fine-tune yourself to the needs of our clients and their user groups
- Deep understanding of Design Thinking / User Centered Design / UX principles and their application (create user journeys/cases, empathy maps, etc.)
- Expert in matching user needs with client requirements and business goals
- Professional handling of architecture information, wire framing and use of respective tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch, Viso, etc.)
- Quality-oriented output
- Ability to professionally present work to client boards (“delivering knockout presentations”)
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- Working experience at major agencies and / or brands
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes and methodologies ideation
- Experience in handling supporting / project tools (JIRA, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Drawing/sketching capabilities
- Understanding of SEO principles and “Lean” Methodology
What we offer you:
- • Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (Launch area, standing working area, conference rooms, meeting rooms)
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
- High compensation and equipment of your choice
- Client projects for major brands
- Drive our own software products to the next level
- Great team mates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Flat hierarchy
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us: