- Starting Date: as soon as possible
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: permanent contract in full-time
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with eye on tomorrow. Our solution driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a creative mind!
A creative mind cannot merely be instructed to thrive, as such you have the opportunity to select your projects and use your ideas to improve our ever evolving work-flows, on any front.
We are looking for a personality!
Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hard working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
We need someone with enough experience behind them, to have weathered the hypes of a few JS frameworks to know what floats and what does not! You bring a passion for new code and keep your eyes on the fringe for the upcoming new tricks.
What we expect from you:
- ES5 & ES6 - jQuery & “vanilla JS”
- Angular 1
- React, Angular2 or Vue2
- Node.js 6+
- You know when to use lodash
- Webpack, Babelify & Gulp
- e2e testing
- Can work with TDD techniques and without
- CSS3 & SASS
- Bootstrap, Material Design or another mainstream CSS framework
- You don’t like LESS ;)
- UX understanding
- Manage bower & npm dependencies
- Git (gui or cli)
- A team player with Agile experience (either KanBan or Scrum)
- Very good English Language Skills or excellent German language skill
It would be nice, but not necesarry, that you bring the following:
- Atlasian suite: Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket
- LAMP, MEAN, MERN, ELK stack(s)
- You know your way around a linux server
- PHP frameworks: Laravel / Symfony or another mainstream framework
- Database experience in NoSQL & MySQL
- The NodeJS Express framework
What we offer you:
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting rooms)
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
- High compensation and equipment of your choice
- Client projects for major brands
- Drive our own software products to the next level
- Great team mates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Flat hierarchy
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us: